April 15th-27th 2018 – next tour
email email@example.com for full itinerary and pricing
~Let us take you on a journey into your beloved unknown.~
How do we maintain the truth that All is perfect? How do we stay connected to our Source while living in the busy world, follow our dreams fearlessly and yet become more and more at peace within? How do we surrender effortlessly to our Divine and Higher purpose in our day-to-day lives?
‘Awakening the Divine’ journeys the initiatory path of the ancient alchemists, Priests, Priestesses and Pharaohs, while basking in the splendor of Egyptian vista’s, magnificent history, architectural mastery, accessing the mysteries via deep guided Shamanic meditations, daily discourses on symbolism and the Neteru, discover the chakra system of the temples/pyramids and how they relate to your own body, enjoying the delicious food, heartwarming people, sailing and sleeping on the historic Nile river… This is the trip of a lifetime you have been waiting for!
IS EGYPT CALLING YOU?
April 15th-27th 2018 – next tour
Awakening the Divine tours provide the opportunity for growth and enrichment that will affect every aspect of your life.
Some benefits of doing this unique work, at a sacred and powerful energy center such as Egypt, are:
- The ability to experience more enriching relationships in all areas of your life
- A new love and appreciation for your own individual uniqueness and beauty
- Connection to you purpose and zeal for life
- A broader understanding and relationship with the Divine Symbolism and magical essence of life and the universe
- (K)new spiritual tools that will provide an ease and grace in the flow of your everyday life
May 2017 Tour package includes:
- Entire journey accompanied by High Priestess Dee Kennedy (11 years experience of sacred journeys/tours in Egypt)
- Egyptian Alchemy guided meditations at all Temples and Pyramids (Perennial Wisdom of Ancient Egypt)
- 1 hour Private session inside the Kings chamber of the Great Pyramid
- All internal flights, ground transfers, and transportation, including personal drivers and security for entire trip (International flights not included)
- Nightly lodging in beautiful hotels and on a 5-star private Dahabya yacht, with private chef (double room occupancy on boat – rooms are large with private bathroom + shower)
- Breakfast included everyday (all meals included on Dahabya)
- shopping expeditions
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor over the Nile and Valley of the Kings and Queens
- All Temple and Pyramid entry fees
- Horse and Carriage rides to and from Edfu Temple
- Camel rides at Giza Plateau
- Award-winning Photographer (Vogue, National Geographic, Ahmed Yousry, will accompany our tour, capturing beautiful, candid moments and take epic profile shots for you at the temple/location of your choice
- Visit to Sunshine Orphanage in Luxor
- Henna temporary tattoo’s at Nubian Village + 1 night lodging at Nubian Village in stunning hotel
- additional Guidance provided, 2 Egyptologists give group a well rounded historical perspective in addition to the mystic perspective and experience
- international flights not included
- A list of additional activities in each location we will visit is available and can be booked for you per your request.
For a full Itinerary, booking and more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the wonderful video from Lila Rodriguez, from our 2010 Awakening the Divine Tour
Please visit our page on Crystalinks to see photos from our January 09 Tour
DEE KENNEDY is a Mystic High Priestess, initiated into the Taoist Wicca, Celtic and Egyptian Lineages, having trained for over 10 years. She has been leading spiritual tours in Egypt since 2008, and traveling and training in Egypt since 2006. In addition to her tours, her diverse range of skills and training include Shamanic guide, Alchemical Healing, Reiki, ritual and ceremonial leadership, Buddhist Tantric meditation facilitator, and studies in Astral Projection. She is founder of non-profit arts program Living Dream Arts, which provides free arts education to at-risk youth in the Bay Area. Founder of Three Ravens Art Gallery and Mystery School in San Francisco. Dee is an active artist in music and film, is a painter, writer and also has a jewelry line, The Eyes of Eve.